Wednesday, October 30, 2013

CONFESS CONVICTED COMMIT

I confess that I am a Spoiled American. I am a forth generation immigrant (I think). I am a Texan. I have known nothing other than the liberty and material comforts of this great nation, as also my parents and grand parents..and now my children.  I grew up in a politically complaisant atmosphere, and I confess I too was a complaisant ignorant citizen who cared not to be involved in the processes of my Nation.  I confess that I have committed the same sin as my past generation of not passing along the gratitude and reverence of our Republic's founding principles, and have hence perpetuated the demise of our liberties.

I am deeply convicted of these offenses I have partaken in against the security of our Republic's future. I am convicted that my silence has helped produce an opportunity for politicians to govern me, and relinquished my Constitutional authority to govern them. I am also deeply convicted that if my silence maintains its past course, my children and grandchildren will not know America as she was intended to be known.

I then commit to be SILENT NO MORE! I commit to stand for the Republic I love. I commit to stand for the Constitution in its purity, because I know that liberty is "only one generation away from extinction". I commit to be heard. I commit to serve my Republic.

I commit to Stand!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment